Trenton Prevention Policy Board Reports:
- 2016 Annual Report and supporting documentation
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- First Annual Trenton Prevention Policy Report 2012
Trenton Prevention Policy Board Publications:
- General Information:
- Trenton Juvenile Crime Data 2009-2014 Analysis (PowerPoint)
- Community Health Needs Assessment Report Trenton, NJ (2013)
- Mercer County Gang Task Force Report (2005)
National and State Reports and Resources:
- Community Development:
- White Papers on Housing, Hunger, and Economic Empowerment in New Jersey – Anti-Poverty Network of New Jersey (March 2014)
- Strategic Problem Solving and Project Safe Neighborhoods
- Mapping America: Every City, Every Block – U.S. Census Bureau & New York Times
- The Opportunity Costs of Teacher Evaluation: A Labor and Equity Analysis of the TEACHNJ Legislation – New Jersey Educational Policy Forum.
- Youth and Work: Restoring Teen and Young Adult Connections to Opportunity – Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Parker, Robert Nash and Auerhahn, Kathleen. 1998. “Alcohol, Drugs, and Violence,” Annual Review of Sociology, 24: 291-311.
- Victimization and Trauma Experienced by Children and Youth: Implications for Legal Advocates – Office of Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention.
- Children’s Exposure to Violence and the Intersections Between Delinquency and Victimization – Office of Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention.
- Juvenile Delinquency:
- Establishing a Continuum of Accountability-Based Sanctions for Juveniles
- Models for Change
- National Center for Juvenile Justice
- National Center for Juvenile Justice – New Jersey Profile
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Statistical Briefing Book
- Models for Change
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Correctional Education
- DMI Implementation Guide
- The Mentoring Effect: Young People’s Perspectives on the Outcomes and Availability of Mentoring – MENTOR: The National Mentoring Project, January 2014.
- Mentoring Children of Incarcerated Parents: A Synthesis of Resarch and Input from the LIstening Session Held by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, the White House Domestic Policy Council, and the office of Public Engagement (2014)